Returning your purchase:
If you wish to return your purchase, please follow these steps:
Please note that failure to follow these steps may result in a refusal of your return.
- Send an email to:
- Clearly write your order number and items you wish to return.
- Only use the returnlabel we sent to you with your order – if you lost it, write this in your email to us.
- Pack the products safely in a clean packaging, you may use the wrapping and return friendly packaging you received your products in.
- Make sure the retur label covers the old/other labels. ( cross out other labels making sure non may be mistaken for the new label.)
- Hand over the package to GLS or DHL, depending on the manner you received your products.
- Please be aware that other return methods are not accepted.
- You can track your return via the link sent to you from GLS or DHL
To exchange a purchase, the procedure is the same - you return and place a new order.
Refund and Cancellation:
- A full return of 14 days is given on items purchased in our webshop.
- The period is counted from the day you receive the order.
- Return costs must be borne by yourself.
- Cancellation must be notified to us no later than 14 days after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return within 14 days of returning the shipment.
- The notification shall be given per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message, please let us know clearly that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. You can also choose to use our default cancellation form and send by return. You can find it here.
The condition of the product when you return it
You are liable only for any deterioration of the value of the item due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and manner of the item. In other words – you can try the product in the same way as if you tried it in a physical store.
If the product is tested beyond what is described above, we consider the one used, which means that, in the case of withdrawal of the purchase, only a portion or none of the purchase amount will be returned, depending on the merchant’s commercial value.
In order to receive the full purchase amount, you must do the same as you can at a physical store. You must test the product, but do not take it in real use. Refund will take place when the goods have been inspected, and found to be unused. – your refund will be issued within 5 days from reception.
Your refund will be issued in accordance to the original payment method.
We are not liable for any delays caused by your card issuer – please contact your bank for any further details on this matter.
It is the clients responsibility to make sure that the email is sent to the correct email address and that the return is only valid when replied from CO LABEL. It is the clients responsibility to make sure that the return is delivered using the correct return label and handed to the correct courier – any packages shipped to a pick up point or using any other return method is not considered returned.
Unclaimed packages, failed to be collected by the client for any reason, will be refunded automatically when return to the warehouse- shipping cost will subtracted from the clients refundable amount without further notice.
Send us your message here.
Ask us anything or send us your inquirey - we read all messages, and respond to each one